Where in the World???

So it's November.
Somehow time has miraculously flown by and stopped dead at the same time. The days drag on and I feel like I've been pregnant for 3 years, but then, we're only 46 days away from Christmas and that is pretty awesome.
So some pretty amazing things happened in September/October and I didn't write about them.
'What about the feasts?!'
The most important holidays of the year, the greatest holy days of all time, and I just bounced back and forth with them until they just went away. How sad! There is so much I want to tell you about Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur and Sukkot. They are incredible. We have so much to learn from them and they make the Bible come alive in ways you can't even imagine. Christ is revealed in each one of these feasts so much it makes you stand up and shout for joy! I just couldn't do it half-way and leave you hanging on jibber-jabber because I was unprepared. I can blame it on the pregnancy, although that is a big part of it. It truly was a matter of digging deeper and the deeper I dug, the more I found and the more I found, the more I wanted to write and by the time I was halfway done with one feast, I had pages of notes and nothing in sensible order. I knew if I attempted to write about it then, it would come out sounding like a chatty 4 year old who babbles on about pre-school, her friends, a disney movie she watched the other day, her plans for the weekend, a dream she had and her favorite book all in one sentence so all you hear are the words and not the meaning behind the words.
So I'm working on it.
Maybe for later, maybe for next year. It will come though, too much to tell you not to write about it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

jot a note!