Two Weeks

It seems like everything will be changing in two weeks. That's not very far away and it's exciting and scary at the same time. This semester of school will come to a close, I'll be leaving my job and amazing co-workers and venturing east to the Holy Land for an extended trip. The house is on the market and we're preparing for yet another move this summer.  (I lost count of our moves when we ventured to double-digits) So many emotions come with times like this; excitement, anticipation, sadness, frustration...the entire spectrum is here. It would help if we knew when and where we were going, but that's never in the plan...for seven years now Ben and I have been living with no other option than trusting it's all going to work out, and over and over God has truly proved his faithfulness. It reminds me of the Israelites wandering the desert, always afraid, always complaining and always forgetting that God is a El Roi, the God who sees us. He has not forgotten us and when I pray, I'm praying to the one who knows everything about me. I can't express my excitement of going to Israel. I really can't put into words how I've had a deep longing to just be there, to touch the dust and experience the fragrance of my messiah's home. Too many details to fill in now, and we haven't even left yet...so this will be a continued journey.


Here is a picture of my beautiful sister-in-law, LaNee. Sometimes we pretend she's Arab and I think she's the living version of Princess Jasmine from Aladdin. :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Geez, I don't check in for two weeks and it's a whole new blog. With tons of posts! YAY :) I can't believe you don't even know what the future holds for you. I would hate that. You are a strong woman, friend.

    ReplyDelete

jot a note!