Random Update

I just wanted to mention that Ben is in Papua New Guinea this week for work with his boss, Dennis. There is a project there and lots of boring Bechtel stuff that I won't go into, but it's a beautiful country, albeit a bit dangerous. I would ask for your prayers for both of them this week. There has been guerrilla warfare in the past, but it's calm for today. Our friend, Nate Fuller (from Madison, WI, yeah!) was stung by a killer bee and had some major scariness in a hospital a few weeks ago. The beautiful landscape calls for lots of rain, which calls for lots of misquotes, which calls for lots of malaria and other fun things...so you can see why I ask for an extra prayer for Ben and Dennis this week. In the meantime, Phoebe (Dennis's wife) and I will enjoy keeping the Bechtel office here in Brisbane under control and spend some fun time together this weekend. :)
Also, stay tuned for next week's festival blog on Pentecost. I'm so excited about it I can hardly sleep. It will be another long one, but so worth it!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

jot a note!