Threadless

In my spare time I've found a place to list my illustrations. Threadless is an online community forum where you may list designs and let others 'judge' your designs and tell you how to make them better. If your design is chosen, they will sell it as a t-shirt and send you some quick cash. It's just one more way of online networking in the design world and a great source of inspiration if you're running into a little designer-block. I will list my current designs on the right side-bar under the DoodleTrain link, so you can just click there to see them (and vote if you wish). Or, check it out here. This week, I submitted an illustration for a contest they were having with the theme of 'kids' and the great thing about it is Threadless will donate $2000 to any school the contest winner chooses! Pretty cool.
Happy Weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

jot a note!